Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fleet Street Thanks You!!

Wednesday Dec 1, 2010

A Fleet Street Thank You


Wow!!! Where has 2010 gone? It’s time for the holidays already and also a time to reflect on the gifts we’ve all been blessed with throughout the year. Thanksgiving is just days away now and we all need to step back for a moment, take a deep breath, look at the wonderful opportunities life has to offer and give ‘thanks’ for these blessings.

Here are some thoughts from our staff, we are all very thankful to be a part of the Fleet Street team!

I am thankful for my health, family, friends and Neiman Marcus..........   -   Johanna Woodrum

I am thankful for many things, but today I am thankful for having the opportunity to work with great people.  Who knew coming to work could be so fun!  -  Renay Layton

I am thankful for family.  -  Matthew Walker

"I would like to say I am thankful for my beautiful little girl Alyssa, my loving wife Nicole,  the opportunity to work with some amazing people and 80 degree weather in November .......  Oh yeah, and the New York Jets doing a great job so far this season.   GO JETS! "  -  Chris Weis

I am thankful for our clients.... -  Chris Savas

I am thankful to God (and my mom) who gave me the strength to persevere. I am very thankful for my wonderful supportive friends and family. I am truly blessed to have been given the opportunity to live, work and thrive in such a great place! (and to see Johanna’s amazing wardrobe every day J )– Karen Smith

I'm so thankful for having a great career and to be able to provide for my girls.  -  Kaki Langford

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though they know you are slightly cracked".  This year I am very thankful for all the "scrambled" eggs in my life.  ~  you all KNOW who you are!  -  Tami Knight

I am thankful for my Faith, my Family and Fleet Street  -  John Ferraro

I am thankful for my wife, my kids, my truck, my motorcycle, my toolbox and the fact that I can get up every day and enjoy these things!  -  Mike Muenier

I am thankful for the health of all of my children and grandchildren and thankful that the Lord brought me thru my surgery this year so I can be here for all of my family  -  Janet Harris

I'm thankful for everything I have plus everything I don't have.  -  Tina Radcliff

I am thankful to find and share commonality with so many unique people, whether they're colleagues, friends or family!  -  Steve Bender

I am very thankful for my loving family and all the special people in my life who bring me happiness, and the Buccaneers', season, which is finally bringing me some happiness, unlike my Gators. God bless.  -  Micki Shille


2010 has been a year of change. I now have a Facebook page and I’m on Linkedin. Holy smokes, what is the world coming to? In a few days on THANKSGIVING I’m going to play horse (basketball) in the park for the 25th year. THANK YOU LORD. I have an amazing family that every day shows me that love is the most important thing in the universe, just in front of health. My career has been an incredible journey with relationships that span the globe and friendships that make life fun. I’m blessed with the Fleet Street team that embraces our culture with a smile. I believe someone is smiling down at me and I hope whoever it is that they please don’t stop.  - 
                                                                 Kevin McGrath


Have some fun with us....view the Fleet Street staff,  Fleet Street Thank you video ,and most of all...Happy Thanksgiving


No comments:

Post a Comment